Want to do a live su Youtube using your smartphone or tablet? Below we point out the best apps for iPhone and Android that will allow you to do a "live streaming" on Youtube. Smartphones and tablets have become the best way to share exceptional moments also because they are always with us, 24 hours a day. After seeing how to download and watch youtube on your mobile, now let's see how to do a live on youtube through our iPhone or Android phone (Samsung, Huawei, HTC, LG, etc ...)
1. Emoze: ( Android/iOS )
This application is now available for Android and for the iOS platform. Help users to “direct live streaming” on YouTube channel via portable devices. The setup feature allows users to connect to channel, video, followers and generate viewers in seconds.
- Emoze offers unlimited time broadcast for live content
- Support HD live broadcasts
- Users can apply customized video effects
- You can switch between horizontal and vertical video modes while transmitting.
2. Omlet Arcade: (Android / iOS)
Omlet Arcade is known for its large collection of tools that can help you share your content, create unique chat rooms and live streaming on Youtube. It has been specially designed to share and publish the videos of your favorite games. Users love its simplicity of operation and in addition to YouTube, it also supports social media like Facebook and Twitch.
- It offers a game chat feature where users can spend unlimited time. It is preferable to connect via region chat, group chat and SMS options.
- Omlet Arcade hosts an active forum where players can easily access information and news
- You can make a recording easily and the uploading of the videos is very fast.
3. YouTube App: ( Android / iOS )
This YouTube application allows users to stay in touch with the most popular music videos, entertainment programs, gaming venues and news etc…. You can subscribe to different channels and share any video content with friends via YouTube.
- Users can consult their own custom feeds on the Home tab
- The Subscriber tab helps users connect easily with their favorite channel
- You can express your thoughts through actions and comments
- You can create customized videos using high quality filters and music editing tools. Everything can be managed directly on the YouTube platform
4. YouTube Gaming: ( Android / iOS )
YouTube Gamming helps users stay connected with each other via their favorite games. It has live streams and videos with interactive chat reviews, trailers etc….
- With the YouTube Gaming app you can post live streams and videos in the same place
- You can access chat during the live broadcast of your content
- You can browse specially designed pages for all games, channels and publishers
- The YouTube Gaming platform currently serves the largest community with more than 100 million active users
5. Live Now: ( iOS )
Live Now it is highly regarded for its easy-to-use interface and simple registration process. The basic widgets have been designed very well with the template collection; even beginners will find it very convenient to use this application to stream live on Youtube.
- Users can define tags for quick access to desired content
- It offers numerous integrations such as SugarCRM, Salesforce and Highrise etc ...
- You will find great mobile support for developing interesting projects in Live Now
6. Stream Tube: ( iOS )
The application Stream Tube comes with so many advanced features that can help users to stream live. It can support HD video and SD content, while the stream quality can be adjusted as you like. The donation system, the ability to browse safari during live broadcast and YouTube server change, are some of its latest features.
- Users can apply advanced filters, insert logos and manuals, as well as enable autofocus
- Offers landscape and portrait streaming capabilities
- Users can capture photos while they are live streaming
- Zoomx15 function
- One-touch launch functionality
7. CameraFi Live: ( Android )
CameraFi Live It is designed for Android devices only and allows you to make a direct and Live connection on Facebook and YouTube for quick shares. CameraFi Live can be used with smart camera and can be connected to a USB camera drive. The interactive user platform allows you to quickly respond to various commands.
- You can broadcast amazing videos with no restrictions over time
- This application is known for its professional video quality and offers much higher performance when connected to DSLRs and camcorders.
- Users love its ability to stream games with very high quality
- Ability to do live voting, 360 degree live streaming with VR camera, advanced text and image overlays, video filters and many more.